PRODUCTION OF WATERPROOFING AND INSULATION PRODUCTS

A point of reference for
civil and industrial construction

Since 1988 we have been one of the leading manufacturers of waterproofing materials in the country.

Our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. About 65 percent of the materials are distributed in the Italian market, while the remaining 35 percent are mostly exported to European countries, the Middle East, the Far East and Africa.

Skilled employees
0
Countries
0
turnover billiards
0
Years of experience
0
Our business goals

We are proud
of what we create

Our innovative solutions contribute to high-tech, energy-efficient buildings while optimizing logistics and operating costs.

Every day we work by focusing on three main goals:

  • Research and production of new building materials for continuous improvement in the performance of our products;
  • Development of building systems that can create an energy-efficient building solution from foundation to roof;
  • Reducing the environmental impact of technologies and products used in construction.

MEMBER OF TECHNONICOL International

Integration into TechnoNICOL's development plan.

TechnoNICOL

At the end of 2013, the Italiana Membrane plant became part of TechnoNICOL International, the largest manufacturer of waterproofing materials, which has more than 50,000 corporate and private customers worldwide.

The group today marks the beginning of a new era for its business. On the one hand, focusing on its expansion into new markets, with a diverse product range designed to integrate into comprehensive and innovative solutions. On the other, focusing on “making a difference” in the world we live in by focusing on issues such as sustainability and energy conservation.

THE STAGES WE HAVE SHARED SO FAR

Our Story

An organization that works and listens to you

Our strengths

01

We study the performance of materials, preventing their aging, increasing their application possibilities, and developing additional functions, such as mechanical strength, protection from radon gas, or improvingenergy efficiency.

02

Everything we produce is designed to help the environment around us by minimizing heat loss and energy consumption; we are constantly developing new materials to make buildings even more efficient.

03

Our plant has 3 lines for the production of bitumen-polymer membranes and a line for coupling thermal insulators to bituminous membranes.

04

Improving customer service is one of our top priorities, and together with our technical sales staff can provide you with the support you need for your project or issue, wherever you are.

/

LOGICROOF membranes are used for waterproofing foundations, tunnels and roofs of industrial, commercial buildings.

Thermal insulation systems made of insulating materials industrially coupled with waterproof membranes to protect against water and improve the energy performance of buildings.

LOGICROOF is the line of synthetic single-ply waterproofing membranes used to protect foundations, tunnels and roofs of industrial and commercial buildings.

Laminated shingles are composed of multiple layers, giving more rigidity, resistance to strong winds (as well as the most common weather conditions) and greater product longevity.

Bituminous primers,
mastics, protective coatings, encapsulants and liquid waterproofing agents for professional use.

Professional roofing accessories and equipment for installation and