Self-adhesive material for the installation as the bottom layer of roof cladding, for waterproofing of engineering structures.
Membrane is used where the standard torch-on application is forbidden (wooden base, extruded polystyrene foam).
- Excellent resistance to UV rays - The polymer-bitumen compound (BPP) offers excellent resistance to UV and weathering.
- Safety application - The membranes are applied without the use of flame and particular places are joined with hot air or adhesive bitumen mastics.
- Speed and facility in use - After accurate alignment of the sheets - simply remove the silicone film (pre-cuted) and adhere the membrane to the surface.
- Multifunctional use - Can be installed directly on the heat-sensitive insulation panels (expanded polystyrene, extruded polystyrene, polyurethane). The membranes can be used both as an underlay or a finishing layer (smooth or MINERAL versions).
- Caring about the environment - The use of cold-applied materials occurs without flue gas, odors and noise.